Need Opinions on Ordering Magazine Subscriptions Online

Scruff

Dec 5, 2008, 4:59:19 PM12/5/08

Has anyone had any luck (good OR bad) ordering cheap magazines online,
lately? If so, could you suggest a reliable site? I was going to
give magazine subscriptions as gifts this Christmas, but I don't want
the hassle of them not showing up.

I saw a couple of sites with pretty cheap prices (maybe too cheap?)--
anyone had any experience with these?

MagazineDealsNow.com
BestDealMagazines.com
DeltaMagazines.com

Thanks a bunch for any advice you can offer.

TKM

Dec 5, 2008, 6:27:26 PM12/5/08

"Scruff" <Scruf...@aol.com> wrote in message

I've used University Subscription Service for the last 20 years or so and
see that they have an online site at:
http://www.ussmag.com/index.asp The prices have always been good and even
better if you qualify for the educational discount. Never had a problem
with billing, ordering or delivery.

TKM

AA

Dec 5, 2008, 11:07:58 PM12/5/08