Buddha: "The best form to relax is sex!"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 21, 2010, 3:26:12 PM10/21/10
This may come as a surprise to you, but Buddha himself told me that
SEX IS THE BEST! All those yoga classes are nothing compared to the
Big O experienced in sex. Where that leaves the monks? I don't know,
but they should turn to my Wisdom of the Jungle.

The inspiration happened more or less like this:

TibetanMonkey: Buddha, do you are realize that does yoga classes are
only attended by the middle classes?

Buddha: True (he doesn't like to talk too much),

TibetanMonkey: The Christians make the Poor feel guilty about sex, but
that may be their only contact with the subliminal, ie. you,

Buddha: True,

TibetanMonkey: Is it true that you yourself longed for sex while in
meditation?

Buddha: True,

TibetanMonkey: Do you have anything else to add?

Buddha: True!

FAMOUS QUOTATIONS:

"When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is
an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the
authorities." -Matt Groening.

Edward Dolan

Oct 21, 2010, 5:40:35 PM10/21/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> This may come as a surprise to you, but Buddha himself told me that
> SEX IS THE BEST! All those yoga classes are nothing compared to the
> Big O experienced in sex. Where that leaves the monks? I don't know,
> but they should turn to my Wisdom of the Jungle.
>
> The inspiration happened more or less like this:
>
> TibetanMonkey: Buddha, do you are realize that does yoga classes are
> only attended by the middle classes?
>
> Buddha: True (he doesn't like to talk too much),
>
> TibetanMonkey: The Christians make the Poor feel guilty about sex, but
> that may be their only contact with the subliminal, ie. you,
>
> Buddha: True,
>
> TibetanMonkey: Is it true that you yourself longed for sex while in
> meditation?
>
> Buddha: True,
>
> TibetanMonkey: Do you have anything else to add?
>
> Buddha: True!

Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
fucking moron.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 25, 2010, 4:23:28 AM10/25/10
Buddha came up with a new message: "Leave relaxation in the hands of
Oriental girls, not monks."