Arab women are not free because they can't drive --Netanyahu's claims are pure manipulation

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 11, 2011, 2:55:09 PM6/11/11
http://www.therightopinions.com/tag/netanyahu/

The truth is women can only be free when they can ride a bicycle in
safety. A woman driving a car has little to do with freedom and more
to do with consumerism.

I saw a truly liberated woman riding her bike on a busy road --where I
don't dare to ride. Regrettably, they are either victims of accidents
or terrorized. Riding a bike on such a road is equivalent to serving
in the Army and we don't want women in full combat operations.

Notice freedom also means "choosing between two or more options." We
got no choice in the West. Perhaps for a few northern European
countries women are in the cage. In the cage at home or driving a
cage.

I want to clarify this as Democracy becomes a reality in the Arab
world. Make it real. Give women the right to prenatal care and child
healthcare. Don't let women struggle and be dependent on a man. The
elections are mostly bullshit.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 11, 2011, 3:40:38 PM6/11/11
Funny, this guy thinks I'm a Jewish woman:

On Jun 11, 1:49 pm, Fed Konrad <spammingfordoll...@ciasafehouse.gov>
wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Pig Spammer"
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> who can't stand to let my message be on
> the bottom squealed her daily bike spam:

> >http://www.therightopinions.com/tag/netanyahu/

> >The truth is women can only be free when they can ride a bicycle

> A woman riding a bike is a crime - it's called "peddling pussy."

> But you're not a Jewish woman, so you're not offended, right?

See, your male chauvinist pedigree shows through. The bicycle was a
symbol of liberation BEFORE women even got to vote.

> We Goy are still wondering how you fine time to ride a bike with all
> the massive spamming you do under several accounts ...

> Do you have a laptop mounted on your handlebars or something?

Monkey finds time to have FUN & MAKE NOISE.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 12, 2011, 11:46:30 AM6/12/11
On Jun 12, 10:47 am, StarDust <csok...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 10:24 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach
> Haha!
> Netanyahu's comment is, pure manipulation of a politician.
> My wife is FREE to drive, we have two cars, she has licence many years
> now, but she hates it, scared of cars.
> I know some other woman who are the same way.
> Woman driving cars, creates another consumer and tax payer.
> That's how gov. looks it that.
> JS

Many women are afraid to drive but must do it anyway.

My girl hates it too and got some fancy older Lexus that's very
boring. It's so boring that I just gave up the driving and gave it
back to her. Just give me a stickshift Miata and some winding roads.
Many women do it for "safety" alone and that's not what I call
freedom. They are in the cage actually.

Freedom is "freedom of choice."

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 12, 2011, 1:56:52 PM6/12/11
(I think riding a bicycle makes me smarter, but I'm almost reminiscing
my scooter rides. You can't afford to be dumb --or talk on the phone--
to ride one either)

On Jun 12, 11:59 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach
Cruiser Philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I must clarify that besides the bicycle... the SCOOTER is also the
> perfect VEHICLE OF LIBERATION. Both are made in Taiwan of very high
> quality, which could not be coincidence. It's fun and cool --and
> cheap! Too dangerous for our Darwinist roads though. Perhaps for China
> too.

One thing we must do about the scooters is DEREGULATE them, in other
words, no license whatsoever required under 150cc.

The drivers license is rather a LICENSE TO KILL, which means you must
drive a car to cause major damage other than to yourself. What we want
to encourage is more bicycles and scooters --desirable behavior-
rather than cages --bad behavior.

One major difference between a Chinese and Taiwanese scooter is the
top speed it reaches. That's right, Taiwanese scooters are faster.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 14, 2011, 6:26:29 PM6/14/11
On Jun 14, 1:21 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <c53fad22-9cd7-4ee3-98ec-7f3bb086d...@b21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,

> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>

> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Thank you for pointing that out.
>
> > This has not demonstrated NONVIOLENCE is the wrong strategy. Again,
> > all poor people of the world are segregated from the people who erect
> > walls to protect themselves.
>
> Martin Luther King, Jr. sought civil rights through peaceful
> demonstrations. Malcolm X said,"It's time to stop singin', and start
> swingin'". I believe the government murdered both of them. It is without
> question that the government murdered Black Panther leader Fred Hampton,
> who demanded civil rights (for ALL people).

Ideas can be more powerful than bombs. Even when bombs support the
idea, they take away from it.

The lion wants the monkey to use violence:

(I use the monkey to show cleverness, but not clever enough to avoid
the trap set up by the lion)

THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE
Once upon a time, in the deep jungle, lived a Lion and a Monkey... One
day the Monkey, tired of the Lion always taking the LION'S SHARE, and
seeing that such injustice represented a danger to all, demanded
JUSTICE... The Lion, yawning and stretching, said, "You would have to
have paws and sharp teeth..." Then the Monkey, who was very clever,
devised a plan: He would go to the costume store, and look like a
lion...

When the HUNGRY LION saw him, noticing that the new lion wasn't a
match for him, and fearing COMPETITION, killed him on the spot --
before the indifferent look of the little animals of the jungle... And
that's how the Law of the Jungle was re-established one more time...
(NOTE: Other monkeys survived him...)

***

The struggle between two views of the world are at play, the view of
the powerful and the view of the ones struggling to survive.

> > The bicycle is a clever way to test this access and when I tried to
> > enter a Gated Community... my wish was granted. Could anyone deny
> > access to bicycles?
>
> Yes!

See, that's democracy working for evil. You see it happening all the
time. Around here a Jewish/wealthy community closes sidewalks to bikes
and offers no space on the road, in which I've been attacked and
harassed.

Sometimes they do NOT want you on the road and tell you to walk bike
on very narrow sidewalk. Why don't they tell you, "I don't want you to
ride bike in my city, period?"

> <http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/senior-citizens-oppose-new-santa-r
> osa-bike-plan-29576/>
> Senior citizens oppose new Santa Rosa bike plan
> By Peter Suciu from Detroit, Michigan
>
> In February, the Santa Rosa City Council signed off on a plan that would
> overhaul the city s 2010 Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan.
>
> The plan has slipped a gear as the proposal met opposition from two
> neighborhoods, including the retirement communities of Oakmont and the
> Villages at Wild Oaks on the eastern portion of the city, as well as the
> residential and industrial neighborhood north of Railroad Square near
> the West End neighborhood.
>
> There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
> Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
> - Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159 167
> --
> - Billy

One more time INJUSTICE prevails because nobody is challenging the law
--the law of the jungle. Elderly/Christian folks run the show centered
around Medicare and Family Values. And they supported the war, of
course.