Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153 - Replica Watch Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 21, 2008, 11:06:46 AM4/21/08
Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153 - Replica Watch
Fake

Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153 Link :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12218.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Rado Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Rado-Replica.html

Replica Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153 --- one
of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high quality, please
click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica to save
you a lot of money .

Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153 Description:

Scratchproof hard metal case. Stainless steel bracelet. Black dial
with luminous orange index hour markers. 1/10th second chronograph.
Date displays at 4 o'clock position. Push button release clasp.
Sapphire crystal. Case size 39mm x 46mm. Case thickness 11mm.
Automatic movement. Water resistant at 100 meters (330 feet). Rado
Original Diastar Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153

Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch R12638153 Details:

Watches-Price Sales Rank: #31982 in Watches

Brand: Rado
Band material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
Bezel material: Hard Metal Bezel
Case material: Hard Metal Case
Clasp type: Double Folding Clasp
Dial color: Black Chronograph Dial
Dial window material: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
Movement type: Swiss Automatic Chronometer Movement
Water-resistant to 330 feet

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Rado Diastar Original Chronograph Mens Watch
R12638153 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact watch
you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free repair.
Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the customer
is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but since the
second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please
note that If the total amount of payment is over $600(USD), the
customer is required to contact our customer service before sending
the money in case failed payment. If you have any other questions
please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
ser...@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Rado Diastar Original Chronograph
Mens Watch R12638153

The Same Rado Series :

Rado Men's DiaStar Integral watch #R20381162 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12219.html

Rado Diastar Anatom Jubilee 18k Gold and Tungstun Scratch Proof Men's
Watch R10366767 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12220.html

Rado Diastar Original Steel Mens Watch R12637153 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12221.html

Rado Women's DiaStar Anatom watch #R10368751 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12222.html

Rado Women's DiaStar Anatom watch #R10399751 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12223.html

Rado Women's DiaStar Integral watch #R20383712 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12224.html

Rado Ladies Watches DiaStar R18568253 - 3 2 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12225.html

Rado Ladies Watches DiaStar R18573253 - 3 2 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12226.html

Rado Ladies Watches DiaStar R18566103 - 3 2 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12227.html

Rado Women's DiaStar Integral watch #R20383142 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12228.html

Rado Women's DiaStar Integral watch #R20430732 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12229.html

Rado Women's DiaStar Integral watch #R20488172 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Rado-12230.html