Stimulus could give jobs to 300,000 illegal immigrants

wis...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2009, 6:18:03 AM2/5/09
http://sev.prnewswire.com/construction-building/20090204/DC6697704022009-1.html

Anybody out there still supporting the shitbag government in
Washington, DC?

ted

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

GLOBALIST

Feb 5, 2009, 9:25:48 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 5:18 am, wis...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://sev.prnewswire.com/construction-building/20090204/DC6697704022...

> Anybody out there still supporting the shitbag government in
> Washington, DC?
>
> ted
>
> http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

Well if the lazy ass white foks don't want to do physical work,
they'll have to hire somebody to do the work. You go Mexico.

freeisbest

Feb 5, 2009, 9:33:41 AM2/5/09
> Anybody out there still supporting the shitbag government in
> Washington, DC?

There's a new administration but you didn't get the memo that
it's time to come out of the bunker. It's ok. Bush's shitbags are
gone, teddy.

M'Balz Es-Hari

Feb 5, 2009, 10:03:32 AM2/5/09
"freeisbest" <demeter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

rick++

Feb 5, 2009, 10:14:18 AM2/5/09
You probably havent work in years. Why complain?

Petri Dish

Feb 5, 2009, 10:29:46 AM2/5/09

"M'Balz Es-Hari" <texa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

New boss busy fighting with the children of the corn.

Liberal...@xemaps.com

Feb 5, 2009, 10:32:50 AM2/5/09
The "Righttards" think the answer is to give tax cuts to people who
don't have money!

The GOP is hopelessly out of ideas, leadership and any sort of
credibility.

So all they got is obstructionism and racial slurs like "magic negro."

Stan de SD

Feb 5, 2009, 11:42:30 AM2/5/09

How is "magic negro" a racial slur, given the fact it was coined by a
liberal op-ed columnist for the LA Times? Or are you so motivated by
knee-jerk hysteria that facts are of secondary importance to you?

Petri Dish

Feb 5, 2009, 12:01:43 PM2/5/09

"Stain de SD" <Stan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Your the resident fringe lunatic, you answer why you are a racist terrorist.

Stan de SD

Feb 5, 2009, 2:52:19 PM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 9:01 am, "Petri Dish" <blab...@limbaugh.net> wrote:
> "Stain de SD" <StanD...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:71ca6f25-fdf1-4dda...@e1g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

Sorry, we already know that you're a foaming left-winger. Just curious
to see if you had some facts or logic to back your assertion. It's
clear that you don't, so I will consider the source... :O|