Civil service pensions, the high cost of putting up with it

phil scott

Apr 28, 2011, 4:36:27 PM4/28/11
Link from here... notice the news babe smirking :)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/2ff0e8a5fadbb9c6?hl=en#

No fraud can last long before it ruins its hostie toasties...

My brother has a friend in san diego, calif.. had two city pensions,
life guard, 35k a year, fireman 65k a year.. city notified him it was
no longer paying double dippers.
cut his payment to fireman pension, then reduced that. he still gets
over 3x the typical private sector pensions though)

Next will be massive city, county and state defaults.. those pensions
will be defaulted on entirely in some cases... why? many snivel
servants, and administrators had run their pension up to a net value
between 5 and 26 million dollars...... each.

That entire fraud on steroids is now unraveling, my guess is that a
few hundred thousand bogus speeding ticket T shirts with pension fraud
expose on the back, 2004 etc 6 years before the media picked it up...
might sped this up a bit.

why? one lying cop, fraudulent judge, fraudulent appeals board.. when
the cop was half a mile away around a corner when writing me up for
speeding inside a tunnel...
back then, I was ridiculed on this NG for wasting my time and said
then that this would backfire onto the snivel service pensions
badly... and it has.

We have just seen the very tip of this almost limitless iceburg.. this
is just starting. A little honesty and integrity in govt could have
precluded all that.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/2ff0e8a5fadbb9c6?hl=en#

KSFO radio in SF calif, (you can get it online) has whistle blower
wednesdays. 7 am to 9am its going to be an ongoing series.
Thats with my bud, Brian Sussman.

***
Meantime did you know thats now illegal in calif honk your horn in
traffic unless its a dire situation... cant honk just wake a driver
stopped at a green light texting or whatever.. not even a tap on the
horn. Several hundred dollar fine plus court costs for that...
officers get extra 3 hours overtime for going to court on those.. in
Marin one tried to change the charges in court! laughable. if it
were not so devoid of decency.

you can also search google for various terms, TSA molestation,
Pension fraud, Police abuse... a few thousand vids.. some entirely
gastly, and a few that had been pressed and prosecuted.

The high cost of being spineless whims is now upon us.

Phil scott