joint venture proposal

1 view

Sandra Figueroa

Mar 16, 2005, 8:12:51 PM3/16/05
Hello ..
My name is Sandra Figueroa. I was wondering if you would be interesting in promoting
Stephan Ducharmes brand new Free Audio E-book, just released ?

It is tilted, "Millionaire at 32 ….on the Internet, listen to how he is doing it"

You could earn up to $70, a sale.
5 out of 100 readers purchase.

Two tier commissions, 40% direct sale- 10% to sub- referrer.
Everything is set up, tested solo ad, website, brandable e-bok, you won't even need to place it on your server.

Just send out the pre-written solo ad with your affiliate link, and that's it. Stephan Ducharmes" team will do the rest.
All you have to do is:

1.Click here to register for free to get your affilate ID and customized solo ad:
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=26690

Your link will then be placed within Stephan's new ebook
"Millionaire at 31... Listen to how he is doing it"

2. Send the solo ad to your readers. (I'll give it ro you)
All you will have to do is give away the free ebook to your
list as a gift from you and let Stephan do the rest.

For 2nd tier commissions, you will have a second link available in your member area, plus, this pre-written "Super-ad" ready to be sent to super-affiliates and list owners.

By forwarding this "Super-ad" message to all the list owners
you may know, you'll earn 10% on each and ALL of the
copies THEY sell to THEIR readers and visitors !!!
Get your affiliate ID here:
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=26690

Thanks for your time
Sandra Figueroa

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050303174303S3z6KqO2