The New Building 7 Ad is Here

BuildingWhat?

Mar 26, 2011, 3:01:59 PM3/26/11
[https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/453811/66bd3952f65506fd
417bd9d6eefe009c/image/jpeg]<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=483426
24&msgid=391980&act=3UK1&c=453811&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fbuildingwhat.org>

Dear Friends,

The new Building 7
ad<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48342624&msgid=391980&act=3UK1&c
=453811&destination=http%3A%2F%2FRememberBuilding7.org> is here,
and with your support, it will be saturating the NYC airwaves one
month from now.

Since December we have raised over $75,000. We now need only $25,000
more to launch the second round of TV spots, which will reach another
one million viewers and bring us even greater media exposurethe
kind of exposure that will ignite widespread discussion of Building
7 and generate enough public pressure to bring about a new
investigation.

Please watch the new
ad<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48342624&msgid=391980&act=3UK1&c
=453811&destination=http%3A%2F%2FRememberBuilding7.org>, and please
donate generously. Many of you have donated two or three times
already; we ask you to donate just one more time to push us across
the finish line.

[https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/453811/2246ff7d5ccdc078
c8a6f95f0165bba0/image/jpeg]<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=483426
24&msgid=391980&act=3UK1&c=453811&destination=http%3A%2F%2Frememberbuilding7.

org>

(Click above to watch)

We are also pleased to announce that Remember Building 7 is officially
the new campaign name that will take us into next phase of our
effort. While BuildingWhat? was the perfect articulation of why
Building 7s collapse has not been properly investigated, it became
clear that we needed Building 7 to be in the name if we are to reach
the point where no one will ever respond with the words, Building
what?, when Building 7 is mentioned.

Today is also the day of our conference at the University of Hartford:

Investigate Building 7: A Call to Reexamine the Most Important Event
of Our Time. For those of you who are close to West Hartford, we
encourage you to attend. Events run until 9:30pm, and we have a
stellar lineup including all of the family members featured in the
adJane Pollicino, Bob McIlvaine, Manny Badillo, and Valerie
Lucznikowskaas well as Richard Gage, Dr. William Pepper, Dr. Graeme
MacQueen, Kevin Ryan, Tony Szamboti, Mark Crispin Miller, and
renowned journalists Leslie Griffith, Craig Unger, and Dick Russell,
who will be discussing his new book coauthored with Jesse Ventura,
63 Documents the Government Doesnt Want You to Read. More information
is at
InvestigateBuilding7.org<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48342624&m
sgid=391980&act=3UK1&c=453811&destination=http%3A%2F%2FInvestigateBuilding7.o
rg>. For those of you who cannot attend, you will be able to see
footage of the event in the coming weeks, and during this years
anniversary when a major French TV channel releases its documentary
about our campaign.

Thank you for believing in our strategy. Your generous support
will continue to make the difference.

Sincerely,

The Remember Building 7 Team

For more details about the Remember Building 7 campaign, visit
RememberBuilding7.org<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48342624&msgi
d=391980&act=3UK1&c=453811&destination=http%3A%2F%2FRememberBuilding7.org>

New York City CAN, Inc. | 377 E 10th St. Apt. 1A | New York, NY
10009