Cervical Cancer Prevention Vaccine Study

veracare

Mar 26, 2011, 3:02:20 PM3/26/11
Alliance for Human Research Protection
A Catalyst for Debate
www.ahrp.org

FYI and action

You can earn up to $5.00 for participating in a research survey.

The research study is looking at the importance of information provided in
the consent form for the HPV vaccine, Gardasil.

The survey has about 30 questions and takes about 15 minutes to complete.

The survey is geared to the girls/women who have received Gardasil or
parents who have vaccinated their daughters.

They are trying to understand the decisional components that are important
to include in the consent form, and to find out how satisfied the girls/
women/ parents were with the information they were given about Gardasil
before being vaccinated.

This research is approved by the University of Missouri-Kansas (MKC)
ethics/IRB board.

Those who answer the 30 questions will receive $2 credit in Amazon MP3 to
use as they chose. And they will get another $1 in Amazon MP3 Gift credit
for each friend that does all the survey as well.

Thank you for helping us study how to communicate our health choices in
appropriate detail.

Please go to the following URL
http://apps.facebook.com/cx_ca_prev

Please let me know if you have glitches with being able to answer the
survey.
We have tried hard to debug all of the programming.

Thank you so much for considering this!!

Diane Harper, MD
diane.m...@gmail.com