jeff wefferson: JAPAN NUCLEAR SITUATION

Richard Moore

Mar 27, 2011, 10:09:53 AM3/27/11
Bcc: FYI ________

Begin forwarded message:

From: jeff wefferson <thero...@yahoo.com<mailto:thero...@yahoo.com>>
Date: 26 March 2011 04:22:20 GMT To:
thero...@yahoo.com<mailto:thero...@yahoo.com> Subject: JAPAN
NUCLEAR SITUATION: DR. TEDD WEYMAN/Hirose Takashi Interview/LATEST
UPDATES

NOTE FROM JEFF: If you want to know what's REALLY GOING ON, turn
off the tv and read all this. The information and links below
represents what is probably the leading edge of knowledge of what's
really going in at Fukushima right now. Thanks especially to Dr.
Tedd Weyman who is a Canadian medical doctor specializing radiological
illness/warfare effects. You can see him in action in Iraq in the
brilliant documentary "The Doctor, DU and Dying Children" See link
below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5146778547681767408#

Also here is an excellent interview with Dr. Weyman in which he
talks about how the "war" in Iraq is in fact a "nuclear war."

http://www.archive.org/details/tweymannuke

THANKS TO DR. TEDD WEYMAN FOR THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Articles/Interviews with Bob Nichols, nuclear activist/journalist:

http://dissidentvoice.org/Mar04/Nichols0327.htm

http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/uranium_weapons_coverup.htm

http://www.rense.com/general75/ll.htm

An email from Tedd on the situation there:

Hi Jeff

The question of quantification of the emissions is so importantl.
We need to know the conditions of the plants, how much fuel and
core material has been vaporised, ejected and or still remains. The
photos hint but are still insufficient.

Check this out ... these poor Japanese liquidators are committing
suicide. If the pools and cores remain in a fission critical
condition and if there is spent fuel debris lying around the facility,
the neutrons and gamma photons are coursing through their suits and
bodies. In fact, at these proximities to the reactors, the suits
are virtually useless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369216/Japan-nuclear-crisis-Fukushima-Fifty-pictures-inside-nuclear-power-plant.html

And then there is the so-caleld "Neutron Beam:, being reported
today:

http://dept.physics.upenn.edu/balloon/cerenkov_radiation.html

Cerenkov radiation [chIb2reEB7kIf rDdB7Db2DB7shIn] (electromagnetism)

Light emitted by a high-speed charged particle when the particle
passes through a transparent, nonconducting material at a speed
greater than the speed of light in the material.

Tedd

Information on Japanese Fukushima workers hospitalized for radiation
sickness:

I am leaning more towards Dr. Busby's view/reading that there has
been massive destruction that may have vaporized significant amounts
of the fuel (spend and core) or ejected it and broke up the
concentration of fissile materials. I am at a loss to understand
how the workers can be in there -- and my only conclusion is that
the fuel must not be there or the gamma and neutron emissions would
fry them. So either its there and its not fissioning -- which seems
impossible - or its not there.

Or the workers really are sacrificing themselves. But deaths will
come soon if this is the case. Here is first report of workers being
hospitalized

Scroll down to see workers inside plant and within perimeter of
bombardment of neutrons and gamma:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369216/Japan-nuclear-crisis-Fukushima-Fifty-pictures-inside-nuclear-power-plant.html

Then this hit today news about Daiichi workers hospitalized from
radiation effects

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/east-pacific/Repair-Work-Resumes-at-Crippled-Japanese-Nuclear-Plant-118563704.html

This was also sent to me this morning: Neutron Beam seen 13 Times
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/world/neutron-beam-seen-13-times-at-japanese-nuclear-plant-53454.html

Obviously its Cherenkov radiation; and it is probably emitted from
spent fuel rod cooling pools:

"The intensity of Cherenkov radiation is related to the frequency
of the fission events that produce high-energy electrons, and hence
is a measure of the intensity of the reaction. Similarly, Cherenkov
radiation is used to characterize the remaining radioactivity of
spent fuel rods." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation

Cherenkov radiation was also a visible feature at Chernobyl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticality_accident

Worker will start to die now, if they don't change their behavior.
Their dosimeters may not be measuring all types of EM produced at
the plant or their employers are killing them. This may be cue to
the just how critical the situation is (pun intended). We may need
sacrifices of life to stop what could become an unthinkable outcome.
If there is actually any stopping it at all.

For more on Cherenkov radiation
http://www.theoryofabsolutes.com/cherenkovradiation.html

Neutron Detection via the Cherenkov Effect
http://www.osti.gov/bridge/product.biblio.jsp?query_id=0&page=0&osti_id=931098&Row=0

We need more information!!!

THANKS TO KIMBERLEY DAWLEY FOR THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

HOW TO DEAL WITH RADIATION (1/3) - WENDY WILSON & DR REBECCA CARLEY

Listen to Wendy Wilson (herbalist) talking with her guest Dr Rebecca
Carley on the topic of how to deal with the radiation problem
stemming from the Japanese disaster of March 11th 2011.

Parts 1-3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu0Exmmie7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrNkFsMGh0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-F7hF2l5B4

Japan fears reactor core breach<http://www.presstv.ir/detail/171556.html>
--Japan's government says the reactor core at one unit of Fukushima
nuclear plant may have fissured. 25 Mar 2011 Japanese officials
have expressed alarm over a possible fracture of a reactor core at
one unit [Unit 3] of the troubled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power
plant. Japanese nuclear safety officials raised the possibility of
more severe environmental contamination on Friday with their latest
announcement on the country's nuclear crisis. "It is possible that
somewhere at the reactor may have been damaged," AP quoted Hidehiko
Nishiyama, a spokesman for the nuclear safety agency, as saying.

Scientists Enraged By Japan Coverup, Gaping Holes In
Data<http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-sci-japan-quake-secrecy-20110325%2C0%2C3610246.story>

Radiation Injuries To Workers Slow Fukushima
Efforts<http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/25/japan-idUSL3E7EO2UX20110325>

Radioactivity Found 30km Out To
Sea<http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/24/japan-nuclear-iaea-water-idUSLDE72N28420110324>

URGENT! High levels of radioactive "MOX" material started leaking
at Reactor # 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tycngbv7fo&feature=feedu

Under the video

BREAKING on NHK: High levels of radioactive material has started
to leak at No. 3 reactor b Gov't says reactor may be damaged...
(This is the Reactor that has the very bad MOX fuel)!!

NHK at March 24, 2011 at
11:00<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tycngbv7fo&feature=feedu#>
pm EDT:

Transcript Summary High levels of radioactive material were found
from the No. 3 reactor... Possible reactor is damaged and that
radioactive material has started to leak to the outside... The
agency as said it is likely that radioactive material is being
leaked for m the No. 3 reactor... but radioactive material is being
leaked right now.

http://enenews.com/nhk-high-levels-of-radioactive-material-has-started-to-lea...<http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http://enenews.com/nhk-high-levels-of-radioactive-material-has-started-to-leak-at-no-3-reactor-govt-says-reactor-may-be-damaged-says-video&session_token=7aLQe8vBaGKclOgEyXv6N7LOwSB8MTMwMTE0MjExNQ%3D%3D>

http://enenews.com/nhk-high-levels-of-radioactive-material-has-started-to-leak-at-no-3-reactor-govt-says-reactor-may-be-damaged-says-video

on the right hand side of this page in a menu:

TODAY'S MOST VIEWED

* Fukushima crisis level raised b Now 6 on INES
scale<http://enenews.com/crisis-level-raised-now-6-on-ines-scale>
(260)

Radioactive Iodine In Fukushima Seawater Highest Ever, Reactors 5
And 6 Now Leaking
Too<http://www.prisonplanet.com/radioactive-iodine-in-fukushima-seawater-highest-ever-reactors-5-and-6-now-leaking-too.html>

And while futures rise as the market anticipates the latest central
bank intervention to paper over the global financial insolvency,
the radioactive fallout from Fukushima continues to worsen as Iodine
131 levels in the seawater hits the highest since the start of the
crisis.

Chernobyl-Style Yellow Rain Causes Panic In
Japan<http://www.prisonplanet.com/chernobyl-style-yellow-rain-causes-panic-in-japan.html>

Radioactive yellow rain that fell in Tokyo and surrounding areas
last night caused panic amongst Japanese citizens and prompted a
flood of phone calls to Japanbs Meteorological Agency this morning,
with people concerned that they were being fed the same lies as
victims of Chernobyl, who were told that yellow rain which fell
over Russia and surrounding countries after the 1986 disaster was
merely pollen, the same explanation now being offered by Japanese
authorities.

Fukushima Radiation Spreading To More U.S.
States<http://www.prisonplanet.com/fukushima-radiation-spreading-to-more-u-s-states.html>

Radiation from the ongoing disaster in Japan is spreading throughout
the United States, and while the EPA says the levels are not
dangerous, it also admits that some of its radiation-tracking air
monitors may not even be working.

Fukushima Radiation Release Rivals
Chernobyl<http://www.prisonplanet.com/fukushima-radiation-release-rivals-chernobyl.html>

The radiation released by the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant
already rivals and in one sense exceeds the Chernobyl catastrophe
according to Austriabs Central Institute for Meteorology and
Geodynamics, even as media spin downplays the severity of the crisis
despite the fact that the problems at the plant show no signs of
abating.

Fukushima Deteriorates Again As Steam Now Rising From Reactor 1 For
First Time, Including All Other Reactors; Reactor 5 Cooling
Fails<http://www.prisonplanet.com/fukushima-deteriorates-again-as-steam-now-rising-from-reactor-1-for-first-time-including-all-other-reactors-reactor-5-cooling-fails.html>

Not an hour passes without something material developing in Fukushima.
Just out from NHK: all four broken reactors are now smoking. While
2, 3 and 4 have all issued smoke or steam at some point in the past,
it is now Reactor 1b2s turn.

Our news stations are not reporting on the potential severity of
this situation. Not only are they not reporting it enough, they are
not talking about the "CUMULATIVE" effects of these particles
drifting over the Pacific Ocean. Eventually, these radioactive
particles will add up more and more each day as this crisis continues
and intensifies. They'll enter our ground water, plants, and animals.
I'm not really worried about the Iodine 131 which has a halflife
of 8 days, but what about the others that have a halflife of ~30
yrs!! And we are not even taking in consideration the Plutonium or
Uranium particles which are even worse!

Radioactive Iodine 131 only has a half life of 8 days, but let's
say we're lucky about the Plutonium not getting out. Cesium 137/134
and Strontium 90 are big problems because they have longer half-lives
and because they mimic sodium and potassium and can take up long-term
residence in the body. Cs-134's half-life is 3-1/4 years and Cs-137
is considered the worst danger, with a half-life of about 30 years.
Strontium-90, which mimics calcium and has a half-life of 29 years,
is the other fission by-product that is considered the worst long-term
danger.

http://www.nucleartownhall.com/blog/tag/cesium-134/

Hirose Takashi: What They're Covering Up at Fukushima: Hirose Takashi
has written a whole shelf full of books, mostly on the nuclear power
industry and the military-industrial complex. Probably his best
known book is Nuclear Power Plants for Tokyo in which he took the
logic of the nuke promoters to its logical conclusion: if you are
so sure that they're safe, why not build them in the center of the
city, instead of hundreds of miles away where you lose half the
electricity in the wires?
more<http://www.counterpunch.org/takashi03222011.html> "You Get
3,500,000 the Normal Dose. You Call That Safe? And What Media Have
Reported This? None!"

What They're Covering Up at Fukushima
http://www.counterpunch.org/takashi03222011.html

By HIROSE TAKASHI Introduced by Douglas Lummis Okinawa

Hirose Takashi has written a whole shelf full of books, mostly on
the nuclear power industry and the military-industrial complex.
Probably his best known book is Nuclear Power Plants for Tokyo in
which he took the logic of the nuke promoters to its logical
conclusion: if you are so sure that they're safe, why not build
them in the center of the city, instead of hundreds of miles away
where you lose half the electricity in the wires?

He did the TV interview that is partly translated below somewhat
against his present impulses. I talked to him on the telephone
today (March 22 , 2011) and he told me that while it made sense to
oppose nuclear power back then, now that the disaster has begun he
would just as soon remain silent, but the lies they are telling on
the radio and TV are so gross that he cannot remain silent.

I have translated only about the first third of the interview (you
can see the whole thing in Japanese on you-tube), the part that
pertains particularly to what is happening at the Fukushima plants.
In the latter part he talked about how dangerous radiation is in
general, and also about the continuing danger of earthquakes.

After reading his account, you will wonder, why do they keep on
sprinkling water on the reactors, rather than accept the sarcophagus
solution [ie., entombing the reactors in concrete. Editors.] I
think there are a couple of answers. One, those reactors were
expensive, and they just can't bear the idea of that huge a financial
loss. But more importantly, accepting the sarcophagus solution
means admitting that they were wrong, and that they couldn't fix
the things. On the one hand that's too much guilt for a human being
to bear. On the other, it means the defeat of the nuclear energy
idea, an idea they hold to with almost religious devotion. And it
means not just the loss of those six (or ten) reactors, it means
shutting down all the others as well, a financial catastrophe. If
they can only get them cooled down and running again they can say,
See, nuclear power isn't so dangerous after all. Fukushima is a
drama with the whole world watching, that can end in the defeat or
(in their frail, I think groundless, hope) victory for the nuclear
industry. Hirose's account can help us to understand what the drama
is about. Douglas Lummis

Hirose Takashi: The Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Accident and the
State of the Media

Broadcast by Asahi NewStar, 17 March, 20:00

Interviewers: Yoh Sen'ei and Maeda Mari

Yoh: Today many people saw water being sprayed on the reactors
from the air and from the ground, but is this effective?

Hirose: . . . If you want to cool a reactor down with water, you
have to circulate the water inside and carry the heat away, otherwise
it has no meaning. So the only solution is to reconnect the
electricity. Otherwise itbs like pouring water on lava.

Yoh: Reconnect the electricity b thatbs to restart the cooling
system?

Hirose: Yes. The accident was caused by the fact that the tsunami
flooded the emergency generators and carried away their fuel tanks.
If that isnbt fixed, therebs no way to recover from this accident.

Yoh: Tepco [Tokyo Electric Power Company, owner/operator of the
nuclear plants] says they expect to bring in a high voltage line
this evening.

Hirose: Yes, therebs a little bit of hope there. But whatbs worrisome
is that a nuclear reactor is not like what the schematic pictures
show (shows a graphic picture of a reactor, like those used on TV).
This is just a cartoon. Herebs what it looks like underneath a
reactor container (shows a photograph). This is the butt end of
the reactor. Take a look. Itbs a forest of switch levers and wires
and pipes. On television these pseudo-scholars come on and give
us simple explanations, but they know nothing, those college
professors. Only the engineers know. This is where water has been
poured in. This maze of pipes is enough to make you dizzy. Its
structure is too wildly complex for us to understand. For a week
now they have been pouring water through there. And itbs salt
water, right? You pour salt water on a hot kiln and what do you
think happens? You get salt. The salt will get into all these
valves and cause them to freeze. They wonbt move. This will be
happening everywhere. So I canbt believe that itbs just a simple
matter of you reconnecting the electricity and the water will begin
to circulate. I think any engineer with a little imagination can
understand this. You take a system as unbelievably complex as this
and then actually dump water on it from a helicopter b maybe they
have some idea of how this could work, but I canbt understand it.

Yoh: It will take 1300 tons of water to fill the pools that contain
the spent fuel rods in reactors 3 and 4. This morning 30 tons.
Then the Self Defense Forces are to hose in another 30 tons from
five trucks. Thatbs nowhere near enough, they have to keep it up.
Is this squirting of water from hoses going to change the situation?

Hirose: In principle, it canbt. Because even when a reactor is
in good shape, it requires constant control to keep the temperature
down to where it is barely safe. Now itbs a complete mess inside,
and when I think of the 50 remaining operators, it brings tears to
my eyes. I assume they have been exposed to very large amounts of
radiation, and that they have accepted that they face death by
staying there. And how long can they last? I mean, physically.
Thatbs what the situation has come to now. When I see these accounts
on television, I want to tell them, bIf thatbs what you say, then
go there and do it yourself!b Really, they talk this nonsense,
trying to reassure everyone, trying to avoid panic. What we need
now is a proper panic. Because the situation has come to the point
where the danger is real.

If I were Prime Minister Kan, I would order them to do what the
Soviet Union did when the Chernobyl reactor blew up, the sarcophagus
solution, bury the whole thing under cement, put every cement company
in Japan to work, and dump cement over it from the sky. Because
you have to assume the worst case. Why? Because in Fukushima there
is the Daiichi Plant with six reactors and the Daini Plant with
four for a total of ten reactors. If even one of them develops the
worst case, then the workers there must either evacuate the site
or stay on and collapse. So if, for example, one of the reactors
at Daiichi goes down, the other five are only a matter of time. We
canbt know in what order they will go, but certainly all of them
will go. And if that happens, Daini isnbt so far away, so probably
the reactors there will also go down. Because I assume that workers
will not be able to stay there.

Ibm speaking of the worst case, but the probability is not low.
This is the danger that the world is watching. Only in Japan is
it being hidden. As you know, of the six reactors at Daiichi, four
are in a crisis state. So even if at one everything goes well and
water circulation is restored, the other three could still go down.
Four are in crisis, and for all four to be 100 per cent repaired,
I hate to say it, but I am pessimistic. If so, then to save the
people, we have to think about some way to reduce the radiation
leakage to the lowest level possible. Not by spraying water from
hoses, like sprinkling water on a desert. We have to think of all
six going down, and the possibility of that happening is not low.
Everyone knows how long it takes a typhoon to pass over Japan; it
generally takes about a week. That is, with a wind speed of two
meters per second, it could take about five days for all of Japan
to be covered with radiation. Webre not talking about distances
of 20 kilometers or 30 kilometers or 100 kilometers. It means of
course Tokyo, Osaka. Thatbs how fast a radioactive cloud could
spread. Of course it would depend on the weather; we canbt know in
advance how the radiation would be distributed. It would be nice
if the wind would blow toward the sea, but it doesnbt always do
that. Two days ago, on the 15th, it was blowing toward Tokyo.
Thatbs how it is. . . .

Yoh: Every day the local government is measuring the radioactivity.
All the television stations are saying that while radiation is
rising, it is still not high enough to be a danger to health. They
compare it to a stomach x-ray, or if it goes up, to a CT scan. What
is the truth of the matter?

Hirose: For example, yesterday. Around Fukushima Daiichi Station
they measured 400 millisieverts b thatbs per hour. With this
measurement (Chief Cabinet Secretary) Edano admitted for the first
time that there was a danger to health, but he didnbt explain what
this means. All of the information media are at fault here I think.
They are saying stupid things like, why, we are exposed to radiation
all the time in our daily life, we get radiation from outer space.
But thatbs one millisievert per year. A year has 365 days, a day
has 24 hours; multiply 365 by 24, you get 8760. Multiply the 400
millisieverts by that, you get 3,500,000 the normal dose. You call
that safe? And what media have reported this? None. They compare
it to a CT scan, which is over in an instant; that has nothing to
do with it. The reason radioactivity can be measured is that
radioactive material is escaping. What is dangerous is when that
material enters your body and irradiates it from inside. These
industry-mouthpiece scholars come on TV and what to they say? They
say as you move away the radiation is reduced in inverse ratio to
the square of the distance. I want to say the reverse. Internal
irradiation happens when radioactive material is ingested into the
body. What happens? Say there is a nuclear particle one meter
away from you. You breathe it in, it sticks inside your body; the
distance between you and it is now at the micron level. One meter
is 1000 millimeters, one micron is one thousandth of a millimeter.
Thatbs a thousand times a thousand: a thousand squared. Thatbs the
real meaning of binverse ratio of the square of the distance.b
Radiation exposure is increased by a factor of a trillion. Inhaling
even the tiniest particle, thatbs the danger.

Yoh: So making comparisons with X-rays and CT scans has no meaning.
Because you can breathe in radioactive material.

Hirose: Thatbs right. When it enters your body, therebs no telling
where it will go. The biggest danger is women, especially pregnant
women, and little children. Now theybre talking about iodine and
cesium, but thatbs only part of it, theybre not using the proper
detection instruments. What they call monitoring means only measuring
the amount of radiation in the air. Their instruments donbt eat.
What they measure has no connection with the amount of radioactive
material. . . .

Yoh: So damage from radioactive rays and damage from radioactive
material are not the same.

Hirose: If you ask, are any radioactive rays from the Fukushima
Nuclear Station here in this studio, the answer will be no. But
radioactive particles are carried here by the air. When the core
begins to melt down, elements inside like iodine turn to gas. It
rises to the top, so if there is any crevice it escapes outside.

Yoh: Is there any way to detect this?

Hirose: I was told by a newspaper reporter that now Tepco is not
in shape even to do regular monitoring. They just take an occasional
measurement, and that becomes the basis of Edanobs statements. You
have to take constant measurements, but they are not able to do
that. And you need to investigate just what is escaping, and how
much. That requires very sophisticated measuring instruments. You
canbt do it just by keeping a monitoring post. Itbs no good just
to measure the level of radiation in the air. Whiz in by car, take
a measurement, itbs high, itbs low b thatbs not the point. We need
to know what kind of radioactive materials are escaping, and where
they are going b they donbt have a system in place for doing that
now.

Douglas Lummis is a political scientist living in Okinawa and the
author of Radical
Democracy<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0801431697/counterpunchmaga>.
Lummis can be reached at
ideasp...@gmail.com<http://us.mc316.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ideasp...@gmail.com>

http://dolphinmatrix.com/Jeff/ http://picasaweb.google.com/therockist
http://rachels-carson-of-today.blogspot.com<http://rachels-carson-of-today.blogspot.com/>
http://www.synthaissance.blogspot.com/
<http://tutunui-wananga.blogspot.com%20/>
http://tutunui-wananga.blogspot.com/<http://tutunui-wananga.blogspot.com%20/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/synthaissance/ http://cryo-now.blogspot.com/
http://www.regainyourbrain.org<http://www.regainyourbrain.org/>/<http://www.regainyourbrain.org/>
<http://thebrink-jeffphillips.blogspot.com/%20>http://thebrink-jeffphillips.blogspot.com/

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome,
charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating
in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." Mark Twain

"Politics is the entertainment branch of government." Frank Zappa

"Government is the public-relations branch of globalisation." K.
Rubrick Shreddinger

"The only thing that's faster than light is simultaneity." J. Paul
Serengeti

"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's." William
Blake

"On Spaceship Earth, there are no passengers: everyone is crew."
R. Buckminster Fuller

_________________ subscribe mailto:

newslog+...@googlegroups.com<mailto:newslog+...@googlegroups.com>

2012: Crossroads for Humanity:

http://rkmdocs.blogspot.com/2010/07/toc-2012.html

Climate science: observations vs. models
http://rkmdocs.blogspot.com/2010/01/climate-science-observations-vs-models.html

related websites:

http://www.governourselves.org/ http://escapingthematrix.org/
http://cyberjournal.org

archives:

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings
via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newslog/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMDdjMzZwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwMTUzOTc2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDQ3MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMzAxMjEzMDkx>
(Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Daily
Digest<mailto:newslog...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
| Switch to Fully
Featured<mailto:newslog-fu...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Fully%20Featured>