!!New Militia Sentencings-- Alabama Free Militia!! Update 2

Joseph Pothier

Nov 1, 2007, 1:25:41 AM11/1/07

Good Evening Newsgroup Readers,

I reference my numerous previous posts in threads !!New Militia Bust--
Alabama Free Militia!!, !!New Militia Guilty Pleas-- Alabama Free
Militia!!, and !!New Militia Sentencings-- Alabama Free Militia!!.

Associated Press reported this afternoon that two members of the Alabama
Free Militia were sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to bomb charges.

+++++++++++

`Two Alabama Men Sentenced to Prison In Militia Case,` Associated Press,
071031.

A federal judge sentenced two men to prison Wednesday for their roles in
a group that prosecutors described as an anti-government militia that
stockpiled weapons in northeast Alabama.

Raymond Kirk Dillard, 46, of Collinsville was sentenced to almost six
years in prison, and Bonnell Hughes, 57, of Crossville will serve two
years in prison.

Each man pleaded guilty to conspiring to make explosives.

The two were among six men who admitted being part of a group that
authorities said called themselves the "Free Militia" and stockpiled
scores of hand grenades and about 2,500 rounds of ammunition.

Speaking during earlier court appearances, the men denied that their
group had a name. They said they were worried about terrorism, a failing
economy and the possibility of martial law being imposed in the United
States, but they denied having plans to use the weapons.

Most of the men were arrested during a series of raids in April.

scoopdamedia

Jan 20, 2008, 10:27:40 PM1/20/08
These men committed no crime. Having 2,500 rounds of ammunition is a result
of buying bulk. Look in gun magazines and hunting catalogs, ammunition sales
are basically 1,000 plus bulk sales!
This is yet another case of government terrorism and GESTAPO oppression.
The victory of 1776 has been totally reversed!

"Joseph Pothier" <jos...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

S. Olson

Jan 29, 2008, 7:38:29 PM1/29/08
On Jan 20, 8:27 pm, "scoopdamedia" <scoopdame...@msn.com> wrote:
> These men committed no crime. Having 2,500 rounds of ammunition is a result
> of buying bulk. Look in gun magazines and hunting catalogs, ammunition sales
> are basically  1,000 plus bulk sales!

They weren't charged with having lots of ammo, Scoop.

They were charged with illegally making explosives.

Scoop, show me in any gun magazine or hunting catalog where you can
make all the explosives you want without some kind of permit or
license.

S. Olson