Even FBI left Group!

Mr. Mediadumb

Mar 7, 2008, 9:46:19 PM3/7/08
BTW: I read of a "biggy" inside Scientology with very similar name to
one that used to harass this NG!
HUH?
Did CIA/FBI infiltrated Scientology?

This would answer a lot of questions!

graysh...@gmail.com

May 7, 2008, 6:10:46 AM5/7/08
On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:46:19 -0500, Mr. Mediadumb wrote
(in article <5782-47D...@storefull-3212.bay.webtv.net>):

So - would you kindly list ten similarities between Scientology and
Christianity and ten differences?

I have a difficult time in distinguishing between the various religions and
their assassinations and their control of their followers by their control of
their "adherents" [control a person's sexuality & you control that person].

_The Last Whole Earth Catalog_ had a review that - one at point, at least -
suggested that. "if you like E Hubbards scirence-fiction, you love his
religion."

I didn't like his sci-fi . . . . . . . . . .

Gray

Cary Kittrell

May 7, 2008, 12:07:48 PM5/7/08

Dude! Whereya been?

-- cary

graysh...@gmail.com

May 15, 2008, 4:11:10 AM5/15/08
On Wed, 7 May 2008 05:07:48 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> So - would you kindly list ten similarities between Scientology and
>> Christianity and ten differences?
>>
>> I have a difficult time in distinguishing between the various religions and
>> their assassinations and their control of their followers by their control
>> of
>> their "adherents" [control a person's sexuality & you control that person].
>>
>> _The Last Whole Earth Catalog_ had a review that - one at point, at least -
>> suggested that. "if you like E Hubbards scirence-fiction, you love his
>> religion."
>>
>> I didn't like his sci-fi . . . . . . . . . .
>>

>> Gray
>>

> Dude! Whereya been?
>

> -- cary

Well, the most important thing was four days in a rural Mississippi
hospital. I even talked with a doctor for five or so minutes. George Wc Bush
is probably proud that /this/ is putting money into the economy. And, every
single person with whom I had contact was American. Well, one guy confessed
that he was originally from Louisiana and had swum (past participle) Tha Riva
at midnight on a moonless night. Fortunately, he picked out a beacon to
freedom (a "Waffle House" sign) and headed straight for it.

He then heard the words he had been longing to hear - the words of freedom:
"Hey, you! Sit on that stool over there. You're soaking wet and you're
dripping water all over the place and we have to keep this place clean! Is it
raining out there?"

I just hope that he gets his "fair share" of the $27,000.00 (there were some
ancillary charges but none of them was as exciting as that one).

Gray Shockley
Stop Bush before he kills again!

Cary Kittrell

May 15, 2008, 1:10:40 PM5/15/08

Geez, are you O -- not that it's any of my business -- kay?

-- cary