!!New Militia Guilty Pleas-- Alabama Free Militia!! Update 1

Joseph Pothier

Oct 10, 2007, 10:53:20 PM10/10/07

Good Evening Newsgroup Readers,

I reference my numerous previous posts in threads !!New Militia Bust--
Alabama Free Militia!!, !!New Militia Guilty Pleas-- Alabama Free
Militia!!, and !!New Militia Sentencings-- Alabama Free Militia!!.

Associated Press reported this afternoon that the leader of the Alabama
Free Militia, William Hudson, has plead guilty to a weapons charge
rather than stand trial. His guilty plea brings to an end the affair
which began last April. All members of the militia have now plead guilty
to an assortment of firearms and explosive charges.

++++++++++++

Associated Press, `Man Pleads Guilty In north Ala. Militia Conspiracy,`
Fort Wayne Journal Gazette [IN], 071010.

A Birmingham man described as the leader of a ragtag militia that
stockpiled homemade hand grenades and other weapons in northeast Alabama
pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to a weapons charge.

William James Hudson, 56, pleaded guilty to a charge of making a machine
gun, The Birmingham News reported Wednesday on its Web site. His
sentencing is set for Feb. 29.

Hudson was arrested June 28 after authorities searched his Division
Avenue home. They found silencers, two rifles altered to accept
silencers, two machine guns and other items used in grenade construction.

Hudson was the sixth militia member to plead guilty following raids in
April that led to the arrest of five other men described as members of
the Alabama Free Militia and the seizure of a cache of makeshift
weapons. Authorities said agents seized 130 homemade hand grenades, a
grenade launcher, about 70 hand grenades rigged to be fired from a
rifle, a machine gun, a short-barrel shotgun and 2,500 rounds of
ammunition in the raids in DeKalb, Etowah, Marshall and Jefferson counties.

Another member of the group was sentenced to 30 months in prison last
week and two others each were sentenced last month to more than three
years in federal prison.

Two other men, including Raymond K. Dillard, the self-described major of
the group, are to be sentenced later this month.

All of the militia members arrested denied having any particular target
and said they were stockpiling weapons for their own protection.

scoopdamedia

Jan 20, 2008, 10:30:23 PM1/20/08
IRONIC THAT BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS ARE FILLING UP USA CONCENTRATION
CAMPS! ACTUALLY THE CHRISTIANS WERE BEING ROUNDED UP LONG BEFORE 9/11/01!
"Joseph Pothier" <jos...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

S. Olson

Jan 29, 2008, 7:47:42 PM1/29/08
On Jan 20, 8:30 pm, "scoopdamedia" <scoopdame...@msn.com> wrote:
>     IRONIC THAT BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS ARE FILLING UP USA CONCENTRATION
> CAMPS! ACTUALLY THE CHRISTIANS WERE BEING ROUNDED UP LONG BEFORE 9/11/01

Are they being sent to those concentration camps you bozos claimed
were being set up around the country about a decade ago? You had to
eat a big ol' shit sandwich when we demanded photos and you peckerwood
posted pictures of places like abandoned WWII internment camps and an
extension office in Tennessee.

Christ, Scoop. Some dorks in Alabama illegally activate a bunch of
hand grenades and you turn it into an infrigement of the Second
Amendment. Gimme a break.

S. Olson