C2

Caihong Li

May 8, 2017, 1:01:23 PM5/8/17
to mirt-package
Any idea if C2 is an option under M2? Cai and Monroe (2014) developed a new model fit statistics for IRT called C2. I am wondering if the MIRT package has the option of C2 for model-data fit result?

Thanks,

Caihong

Phil Chalmers

May 8, 2017, 3:24:29 PM5/8/17
to Caihong Li, mirt-package
Hi Caihong,

I'm aware of this statistic, but have not found the time to implement it (it's low priority given that it's only useful in certain special situations). It has been added to my TODO list as a long term goal, which will be added to the M2 function as M2(...., C2 = TRUE), or some flavour of that. Cheers.

Phil

Caihong Li

May 15, 2017, 1:37:32 PM5/15/17
to Phil Chalmers, mirt-package
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am in the process of proposing my dissertation proposal. I probably will use C2 in it. If I need to develop the C2 myself, do you have any suggestions where I should start? I am thinking I probably need to understand the code you wrote on M2 and M2* first. I am really new to R. Thanks,

Caihong

Caihong Li
University of Kentucky
Graduate Student, Educational Psychology
Research Assistant, P20 Motivation and Learning Lab
caiho...@uky.edu