Post processing of Tsunami propagation modelling

Premal sheth

Apr 28, 2015, 3:37:30 AM4/28/15
to mir...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Please anyone tell me how to do post processing or how to export wave height contours from mirone software?

Thanks in advance,

Premal sheth
senior research fellow

Joaquim Luis

Apr 29, 2015, 8:56:15 AM4/29/15
to mir...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what you mean by "post processing" but regarding saving the contours I just realized that the right-click on the contour and selecting "Save contour" is not working. A workaround while I don't fix this problem is to double click on the contour to put it in edit mode, hitting Ctrl^C, which put it in the buffer, and next doing Ctrl^V while in a editor. That is, to do a copy&paste

But the best is rally to use the GMT program grdcontour with the option -D

J. Luis