2.6 version and other news

jluis

Oct 3, 2015, 1:14:21 PM10/3/15
to mirone
Hi,

I have released a 2.6 version that culminates the usage of the GMT4 line. Further updates from the stand alone version will use the new (actually so new that it wasn't released yet) Matlab interface in GMT5.2. Hopefully, users will not notice anything at first site but for the version control version there are strong implications for the moment.

Furthermore, Google screwed us again and shut down the googlecodes site (as some of you may have noticed) and I had to move the source code to Github (https://github.com/joa-quim/mirone). At this moment the necessary MEX files to run with GMT5.2 (and GMT5.2 itself) are not yet available, so to make work the Mirone version cloned from the Github site the user will need to set 'gmt_ver = 4;' at line 72 of mirone.m

Good Mironing

Joaquim Luis