RE: [mirone:440] Digest for mirone@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

蔡慶輝(Ching-Hui Tsai)

Oct 4, 2015, 11:38:11 PM10/4/15
to mir...@googlegroups.com

Dear Prof. Luis,

I update my GMT to GMT5.2, but the problem is still happened.

I change “gmt_ver = 5” to gmt_ver = 4”, the problem is resolved.

Best regards,

Ken

Oct 5, 2015, 11:58:27 AM10/5/15
to mir...@googlegroups.com, 蔡慶輝(Ching-Hui Tsai)
Yes,

You can't currently use 'gmt_ver = 5' because that falls to call MEX called gmtmex that is not yet provided.