Mirone Installation on mac

Alvina KK

Jan 6, 2017, 2:51:45 AM1/6/17
to mirone
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install MacMirone27 on Mac using Matlab R2015a. When I run ./chrpath.sc in the terminal, it gives me some error notifications.
For example,
"error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open file: libgmt.4.dylib (No such file or directory)"
Whereas, all the files which are said can't be opened is already in the mirone folder.

Does these errors come due to the version of the Matlab ( should use R2015b ) or there is another problem causing this errors?

Thank you,
Alvina KK

Joaquim Luis

Jan 6, 2017, 8:53:51 AM1/6/17
to mirone, Alvina KK
Alvina,

You should not run those scripts unless your are rebuilding Mirone on Mac (and the process is not fully documented). But as a user you should only call the mirone.m from within its installation directory.