Matlab Access violation crash related to gmtmex.mexw64?

telef...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2017, 8:30:50 AM11/5/17
to mirone
Greetings,

I receive the attached crash log after attempting to load geographic boundaries. Matlab is 2017a and mirone version is mirone270_x64.  It appears that the gmtmex mex file is the culprit.  However, gdal and gmt appear to be in Matlab's path.

Any suggestions for resolving this issue are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Leftwich
gmtmex.mexw64crashlog

telef...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2017, 1:32:38 PM11/5/17
to mirone
OK.  These now run when I use gmt/bin as the working directory.  I suspect I don't have the path set correctly although this gmt directory is in matlab's path.

Joaquim Luis

Nov 5, 2017, 10:48:57 PM11/5/17
to mirone, telef...@gmail.com
Tim,

mirone270_x64 is old  I lots of things changed meanwhile. My building scripts were also very out of date so it took me a while to re-learn how to prepare new tar. Please try

note that this is using the latest GMT (from trunk) so somethings may fail. If they do please warn me. Also notice that TMW broke a hell of things when it itroduced HG2. Many I recovered but other will probably never be rewritten (damn them).  This install should not interfere with your other GMT installation.

Joaquim