Lambda sparkjava

Carson Wright

Mar 15, 2015, 2:23:08 AM3/15/15
to mi...@googlegroups.com
I am currently trying to use sparkjava, It requires the use of lambdas so I'm really confused how to make it work.
http://sparkjava.com/

Nick Howard

Mar 16, 2015, 1:35:12 AM3/16/15
to mi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carson,
Spark looks like a lot of fun! Mirah's compiler doesn't know much about Java 8 lambdas yet, but I think you should be able to use Spark with Mirah's block syntax. Could you show me what you've tried so far and what errors you've run into?