Any mirah people going to JavaONE?

Steve Hannah

Sep 10, 2014, 1:14:06 PM9/10/14
to mi...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at JavaONE this year.  It would be cool to meet up with some other Mirah users.

Steve

Gusoi Constantin - Codrut

Sep 15, 2014, 2:54:01 AM9/15/14
to mi...@googlegroups.com
Not in my plans for this year but i am considering it for the next especially since cn1 + mirah caught my interesest so badly :)

Nick Howard

Sep 15, 2014, 1:09:56 PM9/15/14
to mi...@googlegroups.com
Scheduling didn't work out for me this year, but I'm also hoping to go next year.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:54 AM, Gusoi Constantin - Codrut <hackma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not in my plans for this year but i am considering it for the next especially since cn1 + mirah caught my interesest so badly :)

-Nick Howard
http://blog.baroquebobcat.com/

J. Scott Kasten

Sep 15, 2014, 7:47:45 PM9/15/14
to mi...@googlegroups.com

Afraid I'm in the same boat. I just live so freaking far away. I would
certainly keep it in mind for next year, especially if we can celebrate a
Mirah 1.0 release with it. ;-)

John Woodell

Oct 27, 2015, 12:27:39 AM10/27/15
to The Mirah Programming Language
Nice to see @baroquebobcat presenting this year.

Nick HowardSenior Software EngineerTwitter
Mirah is a programming language for the JVM that has no runtime library or performance penalty and features clean and simple syntax (like Ruby’s), metaprogramming, and macros. Its aggressive compile-time type inference allows for much-more-concise code than Java while still maintaining all the benefits of static typing. This session introduces Mirah and the Mirah NetBeans plugin and shows you how you can increase your productivity by integrating Mirah into your existing Java projects.
Tuesday, Oct 27, 11:00 a.m. | Hilton—Golden Gate 2/3