Gradle Plugin for Mirah and Licensing

Schalk Cronjé

Jun 28, 2017, 8:08:22 AM6/28/17
to The Mirah Programming Language
Firstly some formalities as per the wiki page (https://github.com/mirah/mirah/wiki/Contributions):

I license my contributions to the Mirah project under the Apache License Version 2.0.
This includes past contributions to the Gradle Mirah plugin and any future contributions.

Secondly, I plan to have this plugin completely migrated to the Mirah organisation on Github. Felix has already started way more work on it than me and it is a good time to move from a personal project to a full community project,.

Nick Howard

Jul 2, 2017, 11:20:16 AM7/2/17
to mi...@googlegroups.com
That's awesome! Thanks.