NBMirah skipping mirah files when building Maven project

Raum Dellamorte

Jan 15, 2015, 3:43:19 PM1/15/15
to mi...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Steve!  Just letting you know I submitted an issue on github for this.  One of these days I'll try to reinstall OS-X so I can go back and forth to see if these problems I keep having are Windows only.

Remember I had a similar issue before with Unix style paths being expected in Windows?  I'm hoping it's something as simple as that.  I don't know what you did different to support Maven, but I'm hoping it will work b/c I can use Maven to build directly for Android without CN1's build servers.

And to everyone else, why so quiet?  Someone must have something Mirah related to talk about! :)

Steve Hannah

Jan 15, 2015, 3:47:55 PM1/15/15
to mi...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  I saw the post and I have already replied to it.    It's a good thing that you're using Windows actually.  You flush out all the bugs that I miss being on OS X.

Steve

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.

Raum Dellamorte

Jan 15, 2015, 4:22:56 PM1/15/15
to mi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, actual OS-X hardware is expensive.  I used to dualboot Hackintosh, but hard drive problems made it go away and the time limitations induced by a girlfriend kept it away.

As you'll likely have read, I discovered it works with a new project and not a converted old one.  Not a Windows thing after all, I think.