Building Mirage Test folder

8 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

André Ricardo

lukematon,
13.7.2010 klo 11.33.0113.7.2010
vastaanottaja Mirage - Automatic Playlist Generation
Hello,

I'm trying to build Mirage from the git repository.
I have run ./autogen in the "root" folder and then the make. I get:

Making all in Mirage
Making all in libmirageaudio
CC gst-mirageaudio.o
LINK libmirageaudio.la
CC mirageaudiotest.o
LINK mirageaudiotest

*** Warning: Linking the executable mirageaudiotest against the
loadable module
*** libmirageaudio.so is not portable!
Making all in Mirage
MCS ../../../bin/Mirage.dll
Making all in Banshee.Mirage
MCS ../../../bin/Banshee.Mirage.dll
Making all in Test
Making all in RadioStationFetcher (...)

Everything builds fine but there is no binary for Main.cs in the Test
folder. Can you help me understand why?

In an act of despair also tried:
[aprna@localhost Test]$ gmcs Main.cs
Main.cs(27,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Data' does
not exist in the namespace `System'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?

Really wanted to build mirage to use like a CLI client :(
Thank you,
André

Bertrand Lorentz

lukematon,
13.7.2010 klo 14.47.0713.7.2010
vastaanottaja mirag...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/13 André Ricardo <andr...@gmail.com>:

In order to build the content of the Test folder, you need to do as follows :
cd src/Mirage/Test
make test

This will build a Test.exe.
It's not built by default, because it's not useful at all for regular
use, it's just a small test program.
You'll probably have to modify it, as everything is hard-coded, and it
doesn't read command line arguments.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand...@gmail.com>

Vastaa kaikille