Mirage library on Windows

Prashant

Nov 18, 2008, 4:20:40 AM11/18/08
to Mirage - Automatic Playlist Generation
Is it possible to use mirage library on Windows (.net)? Direct .cs
code copy paste (expectedly) gives build errors...

Bertrand Lorentz

Nov 19, 2008, 3:50:41 PM11/19/08
to mirag...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 01:20 -0800, Prashant wrote:
> Is it possible to use mirage library on Windows (.net)? Direct .cs
> code copy paste (expectedly) gives build errors...

I don't know about anyone ever building mirage on windows.
It probably requires some work, particularly on libmirageaudio, the C
library used by the Mirage C# code.
And for the Banshee extension itself, you'd need to have Banshee on
Windows.

Please keep us posted on your progress, and patches are welcome ! ;)

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand...@gmail.com>
> http://flickr.com/photos/bl8/ <

signature.asc

Dominik Schnitzer

Nov 20, 2008, 4:24:17 AM11/20/08
to mirag...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As Bertrand said, the audio decoding part and STFT is written in C and
depends on the gstreamer, fftw and samplerate libraries. In addition
to this we also use c# Mono.Data addins (for sqlite). So if you use
Mono, and port the C part to Windows you're basically done :-)

greetings,
dominik.

--
DI Dominik Schnitzer
Austrian Research Inst. for Artificial Intelligence

prashant gaharwar

Nov 20, 2008, 5:25:46 AM11/20/08
to mirag...@googlegroups.com
thnks for the input.