Fwd: [CLNJ_BODs] Fwd: [MCL] Venkatesh Raghavan Passed Away

purav pandit

Jun 16, 2017, 5:29:01 PM6/16/17
to miraclecc@googlegroups com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "A Desai ades...@yahoo.com [CLNJ_BODs]" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Jun 16, 2017 5:23 PM
Subject: [CLNJ_BODs] Fwd: [MCL] Venkatesh Raghavan Passed Away
To: <clnj...@yahoogroups.com>

Folks
FYI,

Thanks,
Anoop

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kumar T kuma...@yahoo.com [MillenniumCricketLeague]" <MillenniumCricketLeague@yahoogroups.com>
Date: June 16, 2017 at 4:30:37 PM EDT
To: Kumar Thirumalaiappan <kuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MCL] Venkatesh Raghavan Passed Away

All,

 Venkatesh Raghavan passed away around 4:00 PM eastern today. He leaves behind his wife and a son (8th grade). This is a sad moment for the folks who know him well. May his soul rest in peace.

 We are looking to setup a Gofundme account or something similar to cover expenses and help the family. He was in between jobs since the beginning of this year and was the sole earner in his house. Will forward additional details once we identify the best option to help the family. Please pass on the information to folks in your cricket fraternity.

 Please keep him in your prayers.

Thanks,
Kumar T.

Posted by: A Desai <ades...@yahoo.com>