Fwd: [CLNJ_BODs] Cricket All Stars Series Tickets - 7th Nov Saturday [2 Attachments]

purav pandit

Oct 7, 2015, 3:25:16 AM10/7/15
to mira...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sagar Solat sagar...@rocketmail.com [CLNJ_BODs]" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Oct 7, 2015 12:32 AM
Subject: [CLNJ_BODs] Cricket All Stars Series Tickets - 7th Nov Saturday [2 Attachments]
To: "CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>, "clnj_u...@yahoogroups.com" <clnj_u...@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "clnj_ec clnj_ec" <cln...@yahoogroups.com>

[Attachment(s) from Sagar Solat included below]

Dear All Cricket Fans,

Those who are interested in watching the All Star Cricket game, please let me know if you are interested in buying tickets. I am working with the Series Promoter who is offering the tickets at a cheaper rates than the market rate.

Attached: Seating Layout and Ticket Prices in an excel.

Please make your payments by Paypal to following email.

Email Address: sagar...@gmail.com
Special Instructions: Mention your Full Name and Phone Number. And Section and quantity of the tickets.

Feel free to WhatsApp(732-589-0830) me if you have any questions.

Inline image

Regards,

Sagar

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Sagar Solat | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)

1 of 1 File(s)

Posted by: Sagar Solat <sagar...@rocketmail.com>

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
datauri-file.png

.

darshan bhatt

Oct 7, 2015, 5:44:44 AM10/7/15
to purav pandit, mira...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

This rate is not cheaper. I bought tickets via website and the rates are cheaper than this. :-)

Darshan

Sent from my iPhone