Fwd: Re: [CLNJ_BODs] Website Help [2 Attachments]

purav pandit

Aug 31, 2017, 9:16:44 PM8/31/17
to miraclecc@googlegroups com
Some people have too much time... If you are one of them give it a read.
From: Dhanushka H <dhan...@msn.com>
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 9:12 AM
To: "CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>, Raj Sundaram CS <R...@cricketsocial.com>

Raj,

Here are some feedback/questions from JECC.

[...]

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Dhanushka

From: "CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of "CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 10:52 PM
To: "CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>

Agree with Shavinda, Stats are not clear...visible sometimes and cannot have access at times..many things needs to get fixed. Hopefully Cricket Social will look into it.

Princeton CC

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Abhijit Inamdar iabh...@gmail.com [CLNJ_BODs] <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Agree with you Ashish. Simplicity, user friendliness and readily available required info is biggest plus of MCL website. May be “social” part in cricketsocial causing an overkill!

Abhijit

CFC

On Aug 23, 2017, at 1:50 AM, Ashish Patel ashis...@yahoo.com [CLNJ_BODs] <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

time to get rid of the site and move back to mcl alike portal

uday(sgcc) i hope you agree that this is not the way fwd...

On Aug 22, 2017, at 7:07 PM, Venkat Goli goli...@gmail.com [CLNJ_BODs] <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have the same issue when using mobile phone but can access fine using laptop.

Thanks,

Venkat

On Aug 22, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Telge Peiris telge...@gmail.com [CLNJ_BODs] <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Venkat,

I did that. See video to see what is happening (or not happening). I believe this is an issue for all teams-

<Video.MOV>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2017, at 11:47 AM, venkat sarath prakhya venkat.sarath@gmail.com [CLNJ_BODs] <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Go to your team squad once you login and scroll down to check the batting and bowling performance . Select the year from drop down for each of the table . This should give you stats for 2017.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2017, at 11:40 AM, Telge Peiris telge...@gmail.com [CLNJ_BODs] <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi CricSocial,
How do we access the information of the number of games played by each player? We used to have a snapshot of the whole team, which gave the number of games and stats (per team) in the old website.

I was looking for it and couldn't find it today. Need it for playoff eligibility verification.

Thanks
Shavinda
Monroe Cavaliers

Sent from my iPhone

Attachment(s) from Ashish Patel | View attachments on the web

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Posted by: Ashish Patel <ashis...@yahoo.com>

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image001.png

.