Fwd: [CLNJ_BODs] Fwd: Support World-Class Cricket Stadium in New Jersey

purav pandit

Sep 9, 2017, 7:43:52 PM9/9/17
to miraclecc@googlegroups com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Prayag Pra...@optonline.net [CLNJ_BODs]" <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sep 9, 2017 7:24 PM
Subject: [CLNJ_BODs] Fwd: Support World-Class Cricket Stadium in New Jersey
To: <CLNJ...@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <cln...@yahoogroups.com>

-------- Original message --------
From: Avinash Gaje <avinas...@gmail.com>
Date: 9/9/17 6:53 PM (GMT-05:00)

Hello Cricket Patrons

Thank You for your support for the Cricket Stadium petition but the response is lukewarm, we have only 700 signatures so far

I request you to send this link to every member of your team & encourage them to sign this petition

Please request every player to sign first  & to get another 5-10 signature by talking to their friends and family members

We are hoping to get 10,000 signatures - The cricket stadium will be great for our kids & cricket community.

We need to show strength in numbers, We need to take action now -

Click here & sign

Appreciate your help

Also please like us on Facebook

Thanks