Assignement 1

Blaise Tshibangu

Feb 4, 2013, 5:18:01 AM2/4/13
to mio220s-mechatronic-design
Dear all,

Read through the electronic manual "What is Mechatronic?" and answer
to the following questions:

1. Define a Mechatronic system.
2. Comment in about 1200 words the origin and the evolution of
"mechatronics" as a science.
3. What differences could you establish between a mechatronic engineer
and a mechanical, an electrical, an electronic engineer?

N.B. The text book can be found in the "textbooks and Resources" tab
on this subject's webpage.

Submit this work on the 11th of February 2013 at 9h30' a.m.

Thanks.
--

Blaise Tshibangu

Patric Stenhouse

Feb 5, 2013, 5:11:40 AM2/5/13
to mio220s-mecha...@googlegroups.com
Mr Tshibangu,

I can't seem to find the "Textbooks and Resources" Tab that you referred us to on yesterdays email.
Would you be able to respond with a direct link?

Kind regards,
Patric Stenhouse

Mbulelo Fingers

Feb 5, 2013, 5:02:19 PM2/5/13
to mio220s-mecha...@googlegroups.com
Click on the link below for a direct link to "Textbooks and Resources"

https://sites.google.com/site/mio220smechatronicdesign/resources

kewa...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2013, 7:17:40 AM2/6/13
to mio220s-mecha...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Tshibangu

Sir, is there any specific format for this report? I remember you mentioning a format from communications, but I'm not sure as to whether that was for a final project or all reports including this one?

Regards
Kewan Fay

Patric Stenhouse

Feb 6, 2013, 8:36:08 AM2/6/13
to mio220s-mecha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Fingers!

I was looking in the wrong place all this time!

Wade Joshua

Feb 9, 2013, 2:15:22 AM2/9/13
to MIO220S Mechatronic Design
Sir, is there any specific format for this report? im not quite sure
as to how sir wants it. please can u inform us as to how u would like
it

King Regards
Wade Joshua