Your today's work

Blaise Tshibangu

Aug 26, 2013, 12:47:52 AM8/26/13
to mio220s-mecha...@googlegroups.com
Dear S4 students,

Your test will be as scheduled on your subject guide (Monday 02 September). For today as I am not going to be with you,
solve the tutorials on shaft design and prepare your test by reading folder 01, 02, 03 and 04 of the MIO220S electronic notes you have.

You test will be an open book assessment. No internet, no laptop will be allowed during the test time. You must therefore have all what you might need as printed hard copies.
The test will start at 9h00' after you have submitted the assignment. Other important materials (material's catalogues...) about your test will be made available to you with the examination books.

I hope this will clarify the misunderstanding between you on the date and requirements of the test.

Thanks.