How to use asc_desc2horz_vert.py.

sakuya_izayoi

May 20, 2024, 10:43:15 PMMay 20
to MintPy
Please tell me how to use asc_desc2horz_vert.py. I currently have results from the Ascending orbit using Mintpy. I want to use the analysis result timeseries.h5 to perform 2.5D analysis and separate the displacement into EW and UD directions. Based on the code, I believe the command should be:

"python asc_desc2horz_vert.py -f Asc_timeseries.h5 Des_timeseries.h5 -g Asc_geometryGeo.h5 Des_geometryGeo.h5 -o output_horz.h5 output_vert.h5"

So, could you please clarify:
Is my understanding correct?
Do the EW and UD directions in the output refer to the final results of each orbit?

I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your assistance.

sakuya_izayoi

May 21, 2024, 3:29:59 AMMay 21
to MintPy
Sorry.
I forgot to mention this. The Descending orbit that includes the target location is currently being analyzed. I understand that both the analyzed Ascending and Descending orbits are necessary.

2024年5月21日火曜日 11:43:15 UTC+9 sakuya_izayoi:

Dita Faith

May 23, 2024, 9:47:07 PMMay 23
to min...@googlegroups.com
You can type asc_desc2horz_vert.py -h
However, you've proceed all orbits before decompose it.

DF