About geometryGeo.h5

sakuya_izayoi

May 3, 2024, 1:56:54 AMMay 3
to MintPy
I have a question.
I have been performing interferograms analysis up to unwrapping and terrain correction with SNAP.
When analyzing with Mintpy, I used the attached "mintpy_ana.txt" and executed it as "smallbaselineApp.py mintpy_ana.txt", but the result was [FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '~/mintpy/inputs/geometryGeo.h5'].

How should I prepare geometryGeo.h5?
Thank you.
mintpy_ana.txt

sakuya_izayoi

May 3, 2024, 9:07:43 AMMay 3
to MintPy

Once I reconfigured MintPy, I was able to perform the analysis successfully.

It seems that something in the system was corrupted. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

2024年5月3日金曜日 14:56:54 UTC+9 sakuya_izayoi: