This is the user group for MintPy (https://github.com/insarlab/MintPy
), an open-source Python package for InSAR time series analysis.
Important: Follow the rules and guidelines below, to provide enough info to help the diagnosis, thus, more likely to have your questions answered:
- Do not post MintPy-unrelated issues/questions.
- Before posting a new issue:
- Update your code to the latest development version (instruction), the error might have been fixed.
- Search the posts here and on the GitHub repo (issues/discussions) for related issues, your question might have already been posted before and answered.
- When reporting an issue or error, include the following info:
- Description of the problem.
- Full commands that generated the error.
- Full error message (from the beginning, as an error could be caused by earlier issues).
- System information:
- Operating system: macOS, Linux, Windows, etc.
- MintPy installation method: conda, MacPorts, pip, path setup, etc.
- MintPy version: output of smallbaselineApp.py --version
- When reporting an issue with a particular dataset, including the following helps the diagnosis a lot:
- Your custom or default template file (smallbaselineApp.cfg file).
- [occasionally] The full pic folder to understand the data quality.