*Important* Mailing list migration begins now

Scott Garman

Jan 29, 2014, 5:21:11 PM1/29/14
to minno...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

As I mentioned last week, we are moving our official MinnowBoard mailing
list from Google Groups to elinux.org. We are now ready to begin the
migration. Please unsubscribe from this list and instead subscribe to
this one:

If anyone needs extra assistance during this process, I can help you out
- just contact me directly.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project

Scott Garman

Jan 31, 2014, 5:09:55 PM1/31/14
to minno...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

This is another reminder to please move over to the new mailing list and
not use this one anymore. In about a week I will lock down moderation on
this Google Groups list so no further posts will be allowed -
discussions should take place on the new list instead.

Thanks, and I do apologize for the hassle of moving over. I'm happy to
help anyone who finds the process confusing.

Scott