Qualtrics does not proceed to the next question after the IAT

Sophie VD

Dec 7, 2022, 12:28:33 PM12/7/22
to Minno.js
Hi all,

I finally got the IAT into qualtrics, only i have encountered another issue. The IAT itself runs when I fill out the survey, but moving on to the rest of the survey isn't working. The last screen  says "Press spacebar to proceed" and when I do so the script task seems to go away but it does not proceed to the next question and the "next" button typically in the lower right corner is gone.

I used F12 and it says that i mis a logger url: I have added this onto the attachement.

I am not sure what i am doing wrong, and I really want and need this to work, can anyone help me out?

This is the javascript in qualtrics:

Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnload(function () {
    // hide question and next button
    var container = this.getQuestionContainer();
    container.querySelector('.Inner').style.display = 'none';
    this.hideNextButton();

    // load MinnoJS from the CDN (you probably don't need to change this)
    var scriptTag = document.createElement('script');
    scriptTag.src = 'https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/minnojs/minno-quest@0.3/dist/pi-minno.js';
    scriptTag.onload = onLoad;
    scriptTag.onreadystatechange = onLoad;
    container.appendChild(scriptTag);

    // create the root element for Minno
    var canvas = document.createElement('div');
    container.appendChild(canvas);

    // function to proceed to next question
    var proceed = this.clickNextButton.bind(this);

    // This function gets activated only after MinnoJS is loaded
    function onLoad() {
        // Run your study (just set the correct URL)
        minnoJS(canvas, 'https://sophievandijck.github.io/IATtestversie/zonderattrib.js');

        // MinnoJS doesn't know about Qualtrics, we pass a function to inject the results into the question
        // For some reason `piGlobal` isn't available so we attach it to `minnoJS`
        minnoJS.logger = function (value) {
            var el = container.querySelector('textarea');
            el.value = value;
        }

        // At the end of the study let MinnoJS proceed to the next question
        // We need to wait a few miliseconds for Qualtrics to register the value that we entered
        minnoJS.onEnd = function () { setTimeout(proceed, 100); }
    }
});

Thank you in advance !

Sophie
fault end qualtrics 2.png

Shiza Ch

Feb 10, 2023, 9:21:20 PM2/10/23
to Minno.js
Hi,

I am facing the same issue with my IAT. Did you get a solution for this yet?

Mackenzie S

Aug 11, 2023, 5:13:05 PM8/11/23
to Minno.js
Hi! I am currently experiencing the same issue. Did either of you find out how to fix this?

Thank you!