Difficulty Loading IAT Pages

Jordan Axt

Oct 20, 2021, 7:05:26 AM10/20/21
to Minno.js
Hi All,

I am having an odd issue that I can't figure out. I have a study where participants first complete several questionnaires and then complete two pip tasks (one categorization task to better familiarize themselves with some stimuli, and then one IAT). When I have the IAT bit as the last component in my study before the debriefing, it does not load. But when I move it up to be the first part of the study, it loads just fine. Any idea what might be going on here?

Jordan

--
Jordan Axt

Elad Zlotnick

Oct 20, 2021, 7:31:05 AM10/20/21
to Jordan Axt, Minno.js
Can you give a link for reproducing this problem?

Jordan Axt

Oct 20, 2021, 7:50:41 AM10/20/21
to Elad Zlotnick, Minno.js
Yes, here's the link where the IAT comes after the first sorting task, and I can't get it to load:
--
Jordan Axt

Mayan Navon

Oct 22, 2021, 3:13:15 AM10/22/21
to Jordan Axt, Elad Zlotnick, Minno.js
Hi Jordan,

Thanks. Any chance you could provide a link to the code? e.g. a showfiles link?
Also, I just ran the study using the link you provided and the IAT loaded fine. Did you change anything?

Sorry for the delay in my response. Thanks again.

--
Mayan