IAT data not recorded in Qualtrics survey

Maleta Moulsoff

Mar 15, 2024, 3:22:07 PMMar 15
to Minno.js

Hi everyone!

I am thinking this is an unfixable problem, but figured I would post to see if anyone happens to have any solutions to this issue.

I am a medical student and am carrying out a longitudinal study on implicit weight bias in medical students. I utilized the Harvard IAT weight bias test within a Qualtrics Survey via code that was posted on https://minnojs.github.io/minnojs-blog/qualtrics-iat/ - we delivered the first round of our survey last week and got great responses but did not get the IAT results due to the code of the IAT being within a text question type on Qualtrics instead of a text entry question type. I think that because there was not a data entry required to be recorded, this resulted in none of the IAT results being recorded in our data. We were wondering if this is an issue that you have encountered in the past and if there is anyway to retroactively retrieve the data.

Any help is greatly appreciated!