Child Faces for Race IAT in Qualtrics

Siddika Mulchan

Jul 30, 2021, 8:53:31 AM7/30/21
to Minno.js
Greetings,

How do I substitute the child faces for the adult faces in the Race IAT? I'm using the Qualtrics extension and I'm a new user. Visual depictions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Siddika

Mayan Navon

Aug 2, 2021, 4:45:41 AM8/2/21
to Minno.js
Dear Siddika,

If you want to replace the face stimuli used in the IAT, you need to upload your own stimuli to a repository (e.g., the same repository you used to save your IAT script).
11.png
Then, update your script to use the new stimuli names, and the new url to the location of your stimuli:

stimulusMedia : [ //change these image names to your image names (also for White faces)

                {image : 'black1.jpg'},

                {image : 'black2.jpg'},

                {image : 'black3.jpg'},

                {image : 'black4.jpg'},