Removing "Project Implicit"

Filip

Jun 27, 2022, 1:21:07 AM6/27/22
to Minno.js
Is it possible to remove the "Project Implicit" that occurs at the bottom of tasks that uses the PI Template? Or is it necessary to create a new template from scratch and use that one?

Mayan Navon

Jun 28, 2022, 11:37:39 AM6/28/22
to Filip, Minno.js
Hi Filip,

Looking on this page, I could find a way to remove this from the template.
A quick solution would be to manually hide this element using some additional code.
Since this element appears only on .jst files, you can add something like this to your .jst files:
<%
    // css to make a press effect to the actors photos
    var style = document.createElement('style');
      style.innerHTML = `
        #minno-app > div > div.ng-scope.ng-isolate-scope > div > div:nth-child(2) {
            visibility: hidden;
        }
      `;
      document.head.appendChild(style);
%>
This inserts a style to the project implicit element in the page that hides it. The selector for this element was '#minno-app > div > div.ng-scope.ng-isolate-scope > div > div:nth-child(2)' in my case, but let me know if this doesn't work for you (together with a link to your study), and we could try a different selector.

Best,
Mayan

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 08:21, Filip <zio...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to remove the "Project Implicit" that occurs at the bottom of tasks that uses the PI Template? Or is it necessary to create a new template from scratch and use that one?

Mayan Navon

Jun 28, 2022, 11:38:15 AM6/28/22
to Filip, Minno.js
Correction: looking on this page.