Evaluative conditioning paradigm for Minno 0.1.

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Elsa Jiang

未读,
2020年10月18日 18:27:372020/10/18
收件人 Minno.js
Hi everyone,

          I was wondering if anyone has a script for the evaluative conditioning paradigm.

          I have the script of the paradigm that seems only to work for the older Minno version (0.0) but not for Minno version 0.1. When I run it in Minno version 0.1., it always left me with a blank screen and froze there when it ended. So the program cannot continue to the next task.

          Here is the script working for Minno version 0.0: evaluative conditioning. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix it.

          Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Best,
Elsa

Mayan Navon

未读,
2020年10月18日 19:16:412020/10/18
收件人 Elsa Jiang、Minno.js
Hi Elsa,

Please try to remove this from your script (there's no need for it in the newer versions, and it sometimes causes problems):
	API.addSettings('logger',
	{
		url: '/implicit/PiQuest'
	});

Best,
Mayan

Mayan

Elsa Jiang

未读,
2020年10月19日 18:49:552020/10/19
收件人 Minno.js
Hi Mayan,

               Thank you very much for your suggestion! Unfortunately, the program still doesn't work properly (i.e., it doesn't go to the next task when it finishes). Is there something else that I can do?

Best,
Elsa

Mayan Navon

未读,
2020年10月21日 04:41:352020/10/21
收件人 Elsa Jiang、Minno.js、Yoav Bar- Anan
Hi Elsa,

I tried to run your code with my stimuli and didn't get any errors. Did you run the study from the expt file or from somewhere else? (you should run it from the expt file)
Here is my 'dummy' study with your code. Also, not that the current Minno version is 0.3 (see expt file).

Let me know if this works for you.

Best,
Mayan

--
Mayan

Elsa Jiang

未读,
2020年10月21日 17:44:252020/10/21
收件人 Minno.js
Hi Mayan,

          Thank you very much for your help!
          Yes, it does work when I use "/common/all/js/minnojs/0.3.jsp</Task>" in the expt file. It didn't work when I used "/common/all/js/quest/0.1/dist/manager.jsp</Task>" in the expt file.

          I was wondering if I could use  "/common/all/js/minnojs/0.3.jsp</Task>" in my study to collect data on PI?  Previously I have only used  "/common/all/js/quest/0.1/dist/manager.jsp</Task>". Thank you!

Best,
Elsa

Mayan Navon

未读,
2020年10月22日 02:46:352020/10/22
收件人 Elsa Jiang、Minno.js
Yes, this is the current version so you can use it. Good luck!

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子