Age IAT in Qualtrics

Susan Laliberte

Oct 22, 2021, 5:05:00 PM10/22/21
to Minno.js
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please, please walk me through how I can put an Age IAT JavaScript into my Qualtrics? I need plain-speak because all this info is like gibberish to me and I don't have the time to get up to speed on coding. I am comfortable with Qualtrics but I really need a step-by-step explanation or a walk-through on how to get this into my survey. This is holding up my study. I have tried to follow Minno instructions but to no avail.  And although I got the OSF Age IAT info, I have no clue how to use the data or get it into my Qualtrics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thansk! Susan

Hridya Mondal

Oct 23, 2021, 9:55:25 AM10/23/21
to Minno.js
Hi Everyone,
I have the same issue like Susan that I really need step-by-step walk through on how to get this into my survey. Please help.
Thank you,
Best Regards,
Hridya