Got stuck

Hridya Mondal

Oct 24, 2021, 10:50:52 PM10/24/21
to Minno.js
Dear Mayan and Baranan:
I have to create three IAT-age, gender and race. My paper will be published and you will be recognized as co-author/s. I really need your help. Please walk me through.

I got stuck here when I preview and do not see next question. Please help as I have to start my survey would be greatly appreciated. Please see attached.
Thank you
Regards,
Hridya
preview.docx

Mayan Navon

Oct 25, 2021, 4:04:35 AM10/25/21
to Hridya Mondal, Minno.js
Hi Hridya,

Please follow the Guidelines for posting, presented at the top of the google group page.
Also, please avoid writing multiple messages regarding the same subject. It will not help you get responses faster. Like the rest of the users, please wait until someone has the time and knowledge to help you.
Finally, please avoid offering payment and other compensations. Users with knowledge on the subject of your questions will answer soon enough.

Regarding the problem you encountered, please provide a link to your code, so we could inspect it and search for possible errors. Please also describe ALL the steps you made in building your task.

Best,
Mayan

Mayan