Text Alignment for Multi-Worded Stimuli

Nini Sikharulidze

Jan 14, 2023, 6:02:09 PM1/14/23
to Minno.js
Hello,

I hope all is well. I have a question regarding the text alignment for multi-worded attributes in this script: https://app-prod-03.implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/user/nsikharulidze/Bench IAT Supported/Alone//iatblack.js

What I would like to do is to align attribute 1 and 2 texts in this manner:

No Transplant
      Organs

Transplant
   Organs

one on the top (both the same sizes of the text), however, the bottom word centered to the above one.

I am super-duper new to this, so any help would be much appreciated:)

Thank you so much!

All the best,
Nini

Yoav Bar-Anan

Jan 15, 2023, 2:43:44 PM1/15/23
to Nini Sikharulidze, Minno.js
Hi Nini,

I am not sure it is easy to do, but can you please fix the link to your IAT so that I could have a look? The link doesn't work and folder and file names are not supposed to have spaces in them.

Thanks

Nini Sikharulidze

Jan 15, 2023, 3:10:05 PM1/15/23
to Minno.js
Oops, so sorry! I do that all the time...

PS I've tried using the <center> and header <h1> <h3> approaches here, but I thik that none of them work because of the way attributes are formatted.

Yoav Bar-Anan

Jan 16, 2023, 12:39:09 AM1/16/23
to Nini Sikharulidze, Minno.js
Hi Nini,

I tried the following and it seems to look fine.
In the media object of the attribute object:
And the other one:

I hope that helps.

Yoav

Nini Sikharulidze

Jan 16, 2023, 3:41:06 PM1/16/23
to Minno.js
Hi Yoav,

Thank you so so much! This definitely works! I truly appreciate all the help!!! 🤗 Thank you!

All the best,
Nini