BIAT touch screen

B cooper

Dec 18, 2020, 8:14:10 PM12/18/20
to Minno.js
Hi all - I am testing a BIAT in Qualtrics with touch screen. The default keyboard mode works perfectly.

Just want to check the BIAT touch screen option is functional. When I tested touch the qualtrics screen remained blank. Not sure if I am coding it right.

In my calling script I have set  the' isTouch'  parameter at the beginning of the code as follows:

return iatExtension({

 isTouch: true,

Thanks for designing such a great tool.

Cheers,

Brian

Elinor Bengayev

Dec 21, 2020, 4:54:01 AM12/21/20
to Minno.js
Hi Brian,
Thank you for letting us know about that problem.
I fixed it and it should work now with "isTouch: true".
Please reply here that everything is working currectly.

Best Regards,
Elinor