Academic Researcher & Non-Coder Seeking Help!!

E Harris

Jun 6, 2022, 3:53:43 PM6/6/22
to Minno.js
Hi,

I'm a master's student studying bias related to gender stereotypes in entrepreneurship and authenticity of founders. I am trying to use Qualtrics to run an IAT and have no coding experience so even following basic instructions as written in this blog: https://minnojs.github.io/minnojs-blog/qualtrics-iat/ is really challenging. I'm on a short timeframe for needing to run my study and just need some help translating code speak to human speak so that I can follow the instructions better. If there's anyone who could spare 30 mins I'd really appreciate it.

Many Thanks,
Ella

Mayan Navon

Jun 10, 2022, 7:54:33 AM6/10/22
to E Harris, Minno.js
Hi Ella,

Not sure anyone can do a personal meeting, but please us know what steps you took so far and where you got stuck.

Best,
Mayan

Marija Bjegovichweidman

Jan 22, 2023, 1:21:04 PM1/22/23
to Minno.js
Ella, would you be willing to call me to discuss how you managed the data out of qualtrics? I am doing the thing, I want to make sure that I calculate the final score correctly. I have a person that did the build for me.  If you can email me at marija.bjego...@marquette.edu  TY!