Seeking help with race IAT and getting results in excel

Christy Diehl

Sep 11, 2022, 7:40:33 PM9/11/22
to Minno.js
Hello everyone,

I am a teacher by day and PhD candidate by night. My experience with computer programming or coding is 0%. I have followed the instructions from the IAT website and have my race IAT in qualtrics but when I get results downloaded from a CSV, the boxes where the data should be is blank. There isn't anything to copy/paste/manipulate.

Could someone please help me? Thank you so much!

Christy Diehl

Mayan Navon

Sep 12, 2022, 3:18:26 AM9/12/22
to Christy Diehl, Minno.js
Please share your code for creating the study, as well as your data (csv).
Mayan

Marija Bjegovichweidman

Jan 22, 2023, 1:37:58 PM1/22/23
to Minno.js
Christy, any chance you would be willing to talk to me about how you managed your data in qualtrics? I also have 0 coding experience, I had someone build my IATs, When I export the data out to excel- I am not sure how to calculate the final score for each test.  If you would be willing to talk I would greatly appreciate it.  Send me an email to : marija.bjego...@marquette.edu and then I can send yo a zoom or TEAMs meeting.

Best,
Marija

Kaden Gardner

Feb 21, 2023, 4:00:20 PM2/21/23
to Minno.js
Mayan,
I am having the same issue here is my code
Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnload(function()
{
    var container = this.getQuestionContainer();
    container.querySelector('.Inner').style.display = 'none';
    this.hideNextButton();

    // load MinnoJS from the CDN (you probably don't need to change this)
    var scriptTag = document.createElement('script');
    scriptTag.src = 'https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/minnojs/minno-quest@0.3/dist/pi-minno.js';
    scriptTag.onload = onLoad;
    scriptTag.onreadystatechange = onLoad;
    container.appendChild(scriptTag);

    // create the root element for Minno
    var canvas = document.createElement('div');
    container.appendChild(canvas);

    // function to proceed to next question
    var proceed = this.clickNextButton.bind(this);

    // This function gets activated only after MinnoJS is loaded
    function onLoad() {
        // Run your study (just set the correct URL)
        minnoJS(canvas, 'https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/baranan/minno-tasks@0.*/IAT/qualtrics/exampleQIAT.js');

        // MinnoJS doesn't know about Qualtrics, we pass a function to inject the results into the question
        // For some reason `piGlobal` isn't available so we attach it to `minnoJS`
        minnoJS.logger = function (value) {
            var el = container.querySelector('textarea');
            el.value = value;
        }

        // At the end of the study let MinnoJS proceed to the next question
        // We need to wait a few miliseconds for Qualtrics to register the value that we entered
        minnoJS.onEnd = function () {

            setTimeout(proceed, 100);
            API.addSettings('onEnd', window.minnoJS.onEnd);
        }
    }
    /*Place your JavaScript here to run when the page loads*/

Is there anyway you can help me with this issue?