Looking for a developer who can build an IAT for me

Gina Soloperto

Jun 1, 2022, 9:04:32 AM6/1/22
to Minno.js
I have to run a non-academic IAT within the next 2 weeks - I'd like to serve via the Qualtrics plugin.  Please reach out re: requirements and compensation.

Thanks!

Gina

Jeffrey Williams

Sep 13, 2022, 3:52:34 PM9/13/22
to Minno.js
Hi Gina, did you find someone? We’re also looking for someone to create same. Thanks

Jeffrey Williams

Gina Soloperto

Sep 13, 2022, 5:37:15 PM9/13/22
to Jeffrey Williams, Minno.js
Hi Jeffrey,

No, I didn’t.   I ended up doing a mock version using just Qualtrics.  My friends at Innovation Bubble may be able to help.

Good luck!

Gina

Jeffrey A Williams

Sep 13, 2022, 6:14:34 PM9/13/22
to Gina Soloperto, Jeffrey Williams, Minno.js
Thanks Gina, much appreciated !

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone