Re: [Minno.js] Viewing Result Data in OSF

Yoav Bar-Anan

Jan 6, 2024, 11:00:30 AMJan 6
to Audrey Brown, Minno.js
Hi Audrey,

The IAT D score and Project Implicit's typical result text appear in each IAT data file, usually in the last row, under the columns "feedback" and "d".

However, we strongly recommend not to use the values under "feedback" and "d" in data analysis. The D score is computed slightly differently than any recommended algorithm (because we do not use it for our data analysis, only for determining the feedback message). For data analysis, we recommend computing the IAT D score from the raw data (the latency of each trial).

All the best,
Yoav

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 10:06 PM Audrey Brown <audreym...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello! I have my Race IAT running successfully now, however when I view the results in OSF, I cannot view the user's actual test results (How bias they are in any direction. The one line sentence they see on the last page of the quiz). This is the part we especially need to see if anyone could please help.