HELP with data fields interpretation and set up and management of serial IATs

Marija Bjegovichweidman

Jan 18, 2023, 7:52:08 PM1/18/23
to Minno.js
Hello, I would appreciate any help anyone could offer. I am hosting a Human Library event at our University in which I will have students complete an IAT before and then again 2 and 4 weeks after the event. I had a friend build the IATs for me with minno/qualtrics extension. I could use some help in interpreting the data fields, how I set up the next steps in reporting results from sequential measurements. Some of the names of the data fields that the programmer provided me I want to make sure I understanding correctly what they represent and then to accurately set up excel to calculate the mean score for the respective IAT. I am probably not describing this accurately for I have zero computer programming/coding skills.

Any help would be appreciated!
Best,
Marija

Feel free to contact me via my work email: marija.bjego...@marquette.edu